Sorry, you’ve found yourself on the most boring page of Brenda Explores. But if you’ve clicked on the link, it probably means you are curious what I do with your privacy when you visit Brenda Explores. Don’t worry, I promise you I respect every bit of it! Just in case you want to make sure that everything is fine, please read on.
This policy is effective from [30th November 2018].
This policy was last updated on [21st July 2019].
Brenda Explores understands the significant importance of data protection and privacy and is fully committed to achieving compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR.)
What Brenda Explores collects?
Only with your consent I will collect and store the following information through this website:
- First and/or last name. (via Contact page forms, Email signup forms.)
- Email address and/or telephone number, and/or blog or website URL. (via Contact forms, Email signup forms.)
- Website audience information, and/or blog or website URL, preferences. (via Blog comment form.)
- Demographic information such as age, sex, GeoLocation (country, region, and city), IP address, browser/device, preferences, and interests. (via Google Analytics, Email signup forms.)
- Referral information such as website address, industry, company, etc. (via Google Analytics, Email signup forms.)
What happens with the information Brenda Explores gathers?
I require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service.
Below you will find a list of the things I may store and use your personal data for:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information you provide to improve our products and services.
- I may occasionally send you promotional email newsletters about our and/or affiliate products, services, special offers, or other information which I think you may find interesting using the ‘name’ and ’email address’ which you provided through one of our email signup forms.
- I may use the information you provide to customize our website according to your interests and needs.
- I will NEVER sell, distribute or lease your personal information with any third party unless I am required to do so by law.
Brenda Explores is committed to ensuring that your personal data remains fully secured when visiting my website.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures (a secure connection, hidden login URL, and 2-factor authentication login) to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
Please ensure that when you are visiting my website or filling out any submission forms, the URL starts with the Secure HTTPS Protocol.
Upon visiting this website for the first time, you will be greeted with an option to Accept Cookies.
Cookies are disabled until you consent whether you’d like to accept them. If you decide to accept, the page will reload shortly after. If you’d like to learn more, click the learn more link in the consent options bar.
A cookie is a small file which asks for permission to be placed in your web browser/computer hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps me to measure and analyze: website traffic and visitor behavior.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an “individual”. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your “preferences”. I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me to analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs.
I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any sensitive information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better user experience, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. If for any reason you decide that you do not like cookies, you can simply change your browser settings even after you’ve accepted them. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website, content, and offers.
Google and various other websites that are listed below can track you through “this Site” as I use their services for social media, usage analysis, behavior tracking, and infrastructure purposes.
Google participates in the NIA opt-out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google Plus.
You can also visit the following sites to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web:
Links to other websites